Sunday 14 December 2014

Fairy Tale Project!



I set myself the project of illustrating fairy tales to develop a new style I was embracing. Essentially I'm drawing without lines, constructing a scene from shapes. For a brief background on my work, I've been active on the small press circuit for years with my comics and comical images.

The process through most of that time was to hand draw on paper, and then scan and colour on the computer. With recent professional illustrating work I've found myself relying more on the digital side of things, making use of a graphics tablet to draw directly into the computer. I will no doubt put up various styles of art on here, and likely elaborate on my creative past, but for now I have a few more fairy tales to show you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...